The VNIS team helped me actualize my dream of studying in the US. Now I am studying at Liberty University and they still keep in touch with me
International Education Solution Provider
VNIS Education provides innovative services for accredited educational institutions who are interested in promoting and expanding their presence in Vietnam. Our proven reputation and experiences can help you sketch innovative and effective international recruitment strategies, especially with Vietnamese students, and assist you in achieving your other international education goals in Vietnam. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
Planning to expand your presence to Vietnam and other countries in the region? With our strong partnerships with local high schools, universities, corporations and government agencies, we can help arrange matchmaking tours, school and institutional visits; and meetings with Vietnamese educators.
The unsurpassedly efficient and most direct way to meet, talk, discuss and close the deal with prospective students. VNIS Education organizes a variety of education recruitment fairs, virtual education expo, webinars, information seminars or even coffee chats to lay ways for your institution and students to get in touch. Our variety of events makes it convenient for your institution to select what suit best for your needs and financial capacity. Our well-known VNIS U.S. Education Fairs are organized bi-annually in the Spring and the Fall with thousands of quality attendees in major cities and provinces in Vietnam. We also provide logistical assistance for educational event organizers in Vietnam, which FPP Edu Media, CollegeWeekLive & QS are our regular clients.
Making your institution well known in Vietnam is essential for recruitment purposes. Any excellent program and facility will be good for nothing without people knowing them. VNIS Education with our extensive expertise in online, offline, social network and search engine marketing will surely bring your institution closer than ever to your target groups in Vietnam. Every marketing activity and/or campaign is carefully planned, implemented and monitored.
This ambitious facility ensures the best chance for your school to turn an interested person into a student. In this package, VNIS Education will act as your local recruitment office, serving Vietnam and the region, if desired. VNIS Education will assign/recruit an experienced staff dedicating full-time exclusively for your school to plan and roll out all the campaigns and activities, make frequent visits to potential schools, consult students and parents, recruit new students and assist them with their visa process. VNIS Education will also dedicate office space, equipment and stationery, hassle-free legal and administrative assistance.
- October 2012: Officially established. Headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- November 2013: Organized the International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- September 2013: Organized the first Coffee Chat with the USA Community College Consortium; and partnered with FPP Edu Media to promote its EDUWEBINAR for Glendale Community College (Arizona, US), the Politecnico di Milano (Italy) and the University of Western Australia (Australia).
- August 2013: Partnered with FPP Edu Media to promote its EDUWEBINAR for the University of Nottingham (UK), Queensland University (Australia), New York University (US) and the University of California, Davis Extension (US) and Pepperdine University (US); and the first International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner – our first corporate client.
- January 2013: Organized an information seminar for Buena Vista University, our first higher education client.
- November 2014: Partnered with QS Quacquarelli Symonds as its media partner for the Fall 2014 QS World Grad School Tour & QS World MBA Tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Mount Saint Mary's University (California, USA) becomes the second VNIS Recruitment Center member.
- October 2014: Organized a mini education fair with Linden Boarding School Tours in Hanoi with participation from 17 schools in the US, Canada and Switzerland. Partnered with FPP Edu Media as its ground team for the Fall 2014 EDUEXPOS in Vietnam.
- September 2014: Organized our second, annual Fall 2014 VNIS U.S. Education Fairs in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City; and the Europe, Middle East & Africa Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner (for the first time). Established a branch office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- July 2014: Partnered with FPP Edu Media to promote its EDUWEBINAR for the Istituto Marangoni. Organized an info session for Tennessee Tech University in partnership with FLS. Organized the International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- May 2014: Partnered with ApplyESL.com to promote its products & services in Vietnam. Arkansas State University becomes the first VNIS Recruitment Center member.
- April 2014: Officially became a member of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. Organized the International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- March 2014: Organized our first, annual Spring 2014 VNIS U.S. Education Fairs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City; and the Asian Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- February 2014: Organized the International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- January 2014: Officially licensed by the Hanoi Department of Education and Training for the company’s overseas study advising service (as required by the Government of Vietnam)
- November 2015: Partnered with QS Quacquarelli Symonds as its media partner for the Fall 2015 QS World Grad School Tour & QS World MBA Tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- October 2015: Partnered with FPP Edu Media as its ground team for the Fall 2015 EDUEXPOS in Vietnam.
- September 2015: Organized our Fall 2015 VNIS International Education Fairs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- July 2015: Established Clever Academy, our English training business unit in exclusive partnership Kaplan Test Prep.
- April 2015: Partnered with FPP Edu Media as its ground team for the Spring 2015 EDUEXPOS in Vietnam. Organized the International Students Day as CollegeWeekLive’s Vietnam Partner.
- March 2015: Organized our third, annual Spring 2015 VNIS U.S. Education Fairs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Relocated the Hanoi Office to a new building with modern facility.
- September 2016: Organized our Fall 2016 VNIS International Education Fairs in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City.
- March 2016: Organized our Spring 2016 VNIS International Education Fairs in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.