Why choose Tacoma Community College?
Tacoma Community College is a community college located in Tacoma, Washington, with satellite operations in Gig Harbor and the Bridge Program in partnership with The Evergreen State College - Tacoma location in the 6th Avenue district. Tacoma Community College "creates meaningful and relevant learning, inspires greater equity, and celebrates success in our lives and our communities”.
- Ranked in the top 50 Community Colleges in the U.S.
- Low cost, high quality, transferable education
- Safe, beautiful, and convenient location
- Guaranteed transfer university partners
- No TOEFL/IELTS/SAT required
- Easy online application
- I-20 processed in 2 business days
- Housing department located on TCC's campus
- Excellent student support services & free tutoring
- Small class sizes | Students to Professor = 23 to 1
What will happen?
- A presentation on Tacoma Community College.
- A question and answer session with prospective students and their families.
- The school’s Director of Admission and Marketing will conduct one-on-one interviews with prospective students.
Date, Time & Location
- Saturday, October 27th at 9:30 a.m - 11:30 a.m
- The Coffee House, 259 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Register now to join this informative session. Do not miss your opportunity to learn more about study in the US.
For more information, please contact:
VNIS Education, Hanoi Office
16th Floor, Vincom TNR Tower, No. 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 24 7106 3636
VNIS Education, Ho Chi Minh City Office
5th Floor, Pax Sky 2 Building, No. 34A, Pham Ngoc Thach Street, District 3
Tel: (+84) 28 7106 3636