VNIS Education is proud to present our Fall 2019 VNIS International Education Fairs in 4 cities: Hanoi, Da Nang, Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City. Officially accredited day/boarding schools, colleges & universities and language programs/centers are strongly invited to join our biggest educational event of the year!
If you are attending our fairs for the first time, we encourage you to read more about us here.
What Did Our Clients Say About VNIS Education?
What our clients and partners say about VNIS Education is very important.
“In the short time we’ve been working with VNIS, we’ve been pleased with their prompt service and attention to detail. We look forward to working with them to promote USjournal client campuses to qualified Vietnamese students.” – Cheryl DarrupBoychuck, C.I.E.O. of USjournal.com
“Your fairs seemed to be well attended and organized.” – Rachel Ross, Manager, International Recruitment, DeVry University
“The fair location was very warm for set up. Other than that, the location was good. We did expect a few more students in attendance. Our translator was FABULOUS!!” – Heather Hanan, Director of Marketing & Sales, The Language Company
“VNIS Education has been a pleasure to work with. They are well organized and offer follow-up support for the students they send. We will continue to utilize their services.” – Mackenzie Hanson (Grobmyer), International Student Coordinator, Orono High School, (ME, USA)
“In debriefing with my colleague David Morgan—who traveled with me and attend your event, he and I were very pleasantly pleased with the number of participants who stopped by our tables given the fact that the event was primarily higher education and language schools…as per our observations. While I cannot speak directly for Mr. Morgan, I must stay that I am very pleased with having had the opportunity of attending, and very appreciative of the “introductory offer” that Quang gave to our two schools. David and I were impressed with the organization, efficiency and service provided by your organization in making this event happen. I believe that the two of us would seriously consider participation in another one of your events in the future." – Lon Gruesbeck, Auburn Adventist Academy
VNIS did a great job arranging the VNIS U.S. Education Fairs that I recently attended in Hanoi and HCMC. The staff was very attentive, and hired excellent student translators. Fair attendees were mostly serious students who were ready (or almost ready) to apply to schools in the U.S. I feel that the VNIS team members are young enough to understand trends in the Vietnamese study abroad market, but experienced enough to be very professional. I look forward to my next VNIS fair.”- Eliza Plous, International Student Services Specialist, Moraine Valley Community College (IL, USA)
“Excellent job, I would attend again.” – Adam Rogers, Director of International Outreach, School of Visual Arts (NY, USA)
With a booming economy, increased global integration and exposure, and a great need for higher education, the Vietnamese are showing an unprecedented level of interest in studying in the United States and other countries as below:
- The report for the 2016-2017 academic year (AY) shows that Vietnam remains the sixth leading country of origin for all international students in the United States, with 22,438 students, up 1,035 students since last AY 2015-16, a nearly 5 percent increase.
- Vietnam's economic has been risen significantly for recent decades and it is predicted to keep growing until at least 2025. Associated with the economic growth, there are more parents in Vietnam sending their children to study abroad and at increasingly younger ages.
- The number of Vietnamese students studying abroad is predicted to increase in upcoming years because children's education is the prior concern of Vietnamese people and they are always willing to sacrifice to afford for their children's education.
- According to a Vietnam Government data on education, the number of Vietnamese students studying abroad till 2016 is 130,000, which increased 15% compared to 2015.
- Top host countries that Vietnamese students choose to study: Japan, Australia, the U.S, China and the U.K.
- At the end of 2017, there was a remarkably increase in the number of Vietnamese students coming to Canada to a record high of 495,525 at all levels of study.
- Nearly all students are self-funded and only 4.2% among the students studying abroad were granted government scholarship.
- In 2015, Vietnamese spent $3 billion a year to study abroad.