Address: Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth SY23 3FL, UK
- Aberystwyth pioneered the study of international relations in the aftermath of the First World War. Today the teaching of International Politics at Aberystwyth features amongst the top 150 in the world (QS World University Rankings), as do Geography, and Agriculture and Forestry. English Language and Literature and Environmental Science feature in the top 300.
- We’re investing more than ever in new facilities, over £100m. The new £45m student residences on Fferm Penglais offer some of the best student accommodation available in any university in the UK, and a major £8.1m upgrade in learning and teaching facilities will be completed in time for the new academic year, providing the latest multimedia technology in seminar rooms and lecture theatres.
- Top 10 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016)
- Total Students: 11,000
IELTS 7.0 or above
Tuition & Fees
Fees for 2017/2018 are as follows
- Arts, Social Studies and Law courses £13,200
- Science based courses £14,750
Type of Course
Arts and Social Science Courses
PGCE (Teacher Training) Course
Scholarships & Financial Aids
The Aberystwyth International Scholarships (AIS), worth £2,000 a year each towards tuition fees, will be available for International (non-EU) students commencing a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2017
Please note that full-time self-financing Masters students may be eligible for either a £2,000 Aberystwyth International Scholarship or if they have the equivalent of a UK 1st Class Honours degree, a £5,000 International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship