Địa điểm: Garden City, New York
Why choose Adelphi?
Excellence in Education & Training
- #166 in National Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- Best university in the Northeast of the U.S.
- Best university in high educational quality, reasonable costs, and outstanding salaries of graduates (Money Magazine)
- Initial salary level of graduates: $50,400
- 97% of graduates continue their postgraduate programs or become employed
- Average class size and the impressive ratio of students/faculty, 10/1, which assist students in intensively developing their potential.
Modern facilities and massive resources:
- Adelphi owns a stock exchange within its campus, where students can gain new inclusive experiences and practice the empirical stock trading skills in a virtual and lively way.
- Basic researches of Adelphi are stored in the libraries, whilst more than 600,000 publications (including periodicals and government publications), 806,000 microformat subsections, 33,000 multimedia publications, and access to more than 61,000 E-magazines and 221 research databases are also available in the Adelphi resources.
Successfully admitted to Adelphi, students are joined in a firm and dynamic alumni network having 100,000 alumnus. Many of them has been thriving in their career paths, holding the key positions in large corporations such as AIG, Bank of America, Deloitte, IBM, Barclays Bank, Canon, JP Morgan Chase and so on. Examples of famous ones are James M. Demitrieus, Chairman of Sherwood Group; Loretta V. Cangialosi – Vice President of Pfizer Inc.; Mitchell Freedman, Founder & Chairman of MFAC Advisors, Inc.; Joseph DiLallo, Google’s software engineer; and Alice Hoffman, the author of The New York Times’ Best Seller.
Information about New York:
New York is considered the centre of the world’s culture, economics, politics, arts and recreation
New York has things assumed to be the best:
- Most luxurious and prosperous financial centre in the world
- Largest urban area in the world, attaching with iconic building structures (Statue of Liberty National Monument, Times Square, Empire State Building, Broadway Theatre)
- Two biggest stock exchanges in the world (New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ)
- Largest multicultural community in the world with more than 800 different spoken languages)
55 companies in the list of Fortune 500 Companies are headquartered in New York such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IBM, JP Morgan Chase, more than every other city in the US.
Costs and Scholarships:
- Tuition: $40,202 (estimated tuition based on IAP/direct program)
- Living costs: Approximately $11,900/year
- Scholarships: Up to $60,000 in four years ($15,000/year)