Address: Los Angeles, CA and Washington D.C
Why choose American Collegiate?
GPA requirement is reasonably less strict than direct entry programs, which extends the opportunity for intermediate students make their dream of learning at prestigious universities come true
With suitable and personalised courses, students will be inclusively provided assistance such as academic, English, culture to accomplish their knowledge and develop soft skills, creating a perfect foundation to be well-prepared to apply to universities onwards
At American Collegiate, one-to-one advisory services will be provided by passionate experts, who have experiences on pathways to prestigious universities in US which are in partnership with American Collegiate. Students will be instructed how to create a personal plan to explore, register to successfully transfer to a university from their wish list.
Credits gained in transfer program are sent to bachelor programs (24 in minimum)
100% students are admitted to universities in TOP 100 after completing the transfer program at American Collegiate (2018)
American Collegiate students have been sucessfully transferred to:
- Emory University (#21 National Ranking)
- University of Southern California (#22 National Ranking)
- New York University (#30 National Ranking)
- Boston College (#38 National Ranking)
- Boston University (#42 National Ranking)
- University of Miami (#53 National Ranking)
- Purdue University (#56 National Ranking)
- Southern Methodist University (#59 National Ranking)
- George Washington University (#63 National Ranking)
- Fordham University (#70 National Ranking)
- American University (#77 National Ranking)
- Stony Brook University SUNY (#80 National Ranking)
- University of San Diego (#85 National Ranking)
- University of Indiana - Bloomington (#89 National Ranking)
- Drexel University (#102 National Ranking)
- Temple University (#106 National Ranking)
- Suffolk University (#177 National Ranking)
- Dickinson College (#51 National Liberal Arts Colleges)
- Babson College (#1 in Entrepreneurship)
- Pratt Institute
- Savanah College of Art and Design
American Collegiate at American University, Washington D.C., (ACDC)
One of the most persuasive reasons to choose American Collegiate is American University, the institution which operates the American Collegiate. It is seemed to be the best choice to initiate the learning journey by one year in such a prestigious university like American Collegiate (#77 National Universities, 2020).
Not only be taught and tutored by well-trained and profound lecturers, students are also beneficial from the school’s state-of-the-art facilities, and gain experience on American lifestyle in Washington D.C., - the world’s center of politics and culture.
Additionally, American University accepts all students with minimum GPA of 3.0 when they finish their course at American Collegiate, which means that they will have opportunities to carry on their learning journey at American University.
Tuition and fees
$75,148 - $85,670
Scholarships valued up to $10,000
American Collegiate at Los Angeles (ACLA)
The chance to start a “dream of America” in the American second-populated city – Los Angeles. Students take their course and live in a city where many occupations are focused: Fashion, Recreation, Restaurants & Hotels, Travels, Health Services, Biomedicals, Aerospace, and Technology.
Furthermore, Los Angeles owns beautiful climate, which creates comfortable living spaces with sunlights, low level of moisture and summer breeze at the ocean.
The average class size of 30 allows ACLA to supervise, instruct students and meet their demands throughout their learning schedule. Each learner will be provided comprehensive supports, ranging from figuring out suitable courses, completing personal goals to dealing with visa issues.
ACLA supplies a perfect first-year of preparation for the next step of the process of conquering US education.
Undergraduate - Academy
Scholarships valued up to
Tuition and fees