Địa điểm: Auburn, Alabama
Why choose Auburn?
Excellence in education brings outstanding outcomes:
- #115 in National Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
- #1 for the university having highest employment ratio with regards to graduated students in Alabama
- Undergraduate Interior Design program ranked #11 (DesignIntelligence, 2018)
- #15 for the best Architecture and Interior Design programs (CEOMagazine, 2018)
- Top 15 universities provide researchers and astronauts for NASA
- #17 in students’ wealth in the US
- The program of Supply Chain Management ranked in Top 10 in the world (SCM World, 2016)
- Top 30 universities in Journalism education (NewsPro-RTDNA)
- #46 in Public Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
- #59 in the best Technical courses (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
- #62 in the best Undergraduate Business courses (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
An open future and a potential career:
- CO-OP program cooperates with 200 leading employers in the US like KIA, Hyundai, Yamaha, General Electric, Daikin, Mercedes-Benz. 93% of participants are Technical students.
- 69% business students are employed right after being graduated.
- Initial salary level of business students is $53,198.
Strong alumni network:
Auburn’s alumni network is ranked in top 50 most influential alumni networks in the US (Best College Values.org, 2015), with approximately 300,000 alumnus. 23% of those are the key leaders in large national and international corporations. Examples of famous alumnus are Tim Cook – Apple’s CEO, Eric O’Neill – FBI’s investigating executive, Jimmy Wales – Wikipedia’s Co-founder, 6 NASA’s astronauts and 3 former directors of Kenney Space Center.
Favorite university for all students:
- 93% of graduates confirmed that they would re-choose Auburn if they were given a chance.
- 98% of graduates claimed that Auburn’s courses help them to lighten their future career.
Information about Auburn, Alabama:
- Auburn is a small and beautiful city of Alabama, consecutively ranked in Top 100 best place in the US (Livability, 2018).
- Forbes 2017 ranked Auburn #4 in best small cities for career thriving and development
- Atlanta, Georgia-biggest city in the Southeastern area, is only 1.5 hours by driving from Auburn. Atlanta owns the most busiest airport in the US, and is the headquarter of many firms listed in Fortune 500.
- Being advantageous from the comfortable climate throughout the year, Auburn has 4 distinctive seasons, including winter which is not very cold (rarely getting below 0 degree Celcius), and warm summer (30-32 degree Celcius)
- The core industries in Auburn are electronic, textile, and automobile. Many leading firms in those industries are headquartered in Auburn, such as Hyundai, KIA, Home Depot, UPS, Delta Airlines, Aflac and Amazon.
Costs and Scholarships:
- Tuition: $31,834/year (estimated based on International direct program)
- Living costs: From $6,550/year
- Scholarships: From $12,000 for the 1st year