California State University, San Bernardino
Address: 5500 University Parkway CE-356, San Bernardino, CA 92407-2318, USA
- Nationally recognized degree programs
- Affordable tuition
- Easy access to faculty and an emphasis on small class size
- Conditional admission option for qualifying students
- Safe and convenient Southern California location
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology center
- Ease of class selection compared to other universities
- Friendly and culturally diverse campus population
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) preparation classes
- Pre-MBA/graduate studies
Rankings & Accreditation
- 66th Regional Universities (West) by U.S. News & World Report
- Money Magazine ranked Cal State San Bernadino 189th in the country out of the nearly 1500 schools it evaluated for its 2014 Best Colleges ranking.
- The Daily Beast ranked Cal State San Bernadino 115th in the country out of the nearly 2000 schools it evaluated for its 2013 Best Colleges ranking.
- CSUSB College of Business and Public Administration ranks as one of the top 20 schools of business in the world and one of the world’s 18 most innovative business schools.
- The Princeton Review 2013 Edition also ranks CSUSB College of Business as one of the top 296 “Best Business Schools” in 2013 worldwide.
- Total: 18,398
- International: more than 800
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 5.5
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.5
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $15,472
- Living Expenses: $6,300
- Others (Books & Supplies, Health Insurance and Personal Expenses): $6,541
- Total Cost (on I-20): $28,318
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarship & Financial Aid