Address: 18345 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011 U.S
Why Choose Cascadia?
Your road to success starts at Cascadia College. In the first two years you’ll usually complete the basic courses required by most universities in the United States, while earning your associate’s degree. Then we help you to transfer to a leading university to complete your bachelor’s degree in about two more years. Cascadia will help you:
- Transfer to a top university
- Save money while still getting a first class education
- Build a strong foundation in English with our English Language Program
- Become accustomed to the education system and culture in the United States
- If needed, you may earn a high school diploma while also earning your associate degree
Admission to Cascadia College is easy and can be done online. No proof of English proficiency or TOEFL score is required. After arriving at Cascadia, all students will take an English language placement test. The results of this test will place you in an appropriate level in the English Language Program or in college-level academic classes. If you have taken the TOEFL or IELTS, send your official score directly from the testing agency with your application. Test scores are valid only within two years from the start of the quarter. Applicants must be 16 years old by the start date of the program and have completed the 10th grade.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition and Fees: $9,654
- Living and Personal Expenses: $9,296
- Total Cost on I-20: $18,950
"I chose Cascadia College because it has fewer Vietnamese students compared to other community colleges. For this reason, I think I was able to improve my English very quickly." - Jennifer, Vietnam