City University of Seattle
Address: 521 Wall Street Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Downtown location;
- One of the top three MBA producing schools in Washington;
- Scholarships available;
- No GMAT, GRE, SAT, or ACT required;
- Small class sizes with dedicated faculty.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Top 50 – City University of Seattle was named in the Top 50 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in the U.S. in 2013 by US News & World.
- NWCCU – City University of Seattle is fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- ACBSP – The School of Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which focuses on excellence in teaching and positive student outcomes.
- PMI – The MS in Project Management program is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for Project Management Education Programs, one of the few schools worldwide to have this accreditation.
- AAIEP – CityU’s English program is a member of the American Association of Intensive English Programs.
- Total: 7,639 (2009)
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 76 or IELTS 6.0 or iTEP Academic 4
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 87 or IELTS 6.5 or iTEP Academic 4.5
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $25,565
- Living Expenses: $12,840
- Others (Transportation & Personal Expenses): $4,184
- Total Cost (on I-20): $42,589
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarship & Financial Aid