Address: 400-570 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver BC Canada V6B 1Y1
- 90% of our graduates have been accepted by the world’s top 50 universities
- Personalize university planning to help student reach their dream universities
- Free after-school tutoring at no extra cost to provide students with individual supports
- Hundreds of hours of volunteer opportunities at local charities
- At least 50 scholarships were given to students each year
- Three intakes a year: every January, May, September. Students can finish the 3-years high school program within 2 years.
- Located in the most convenient location in downtown Vancouver, 1-minute walk to the nearest Skytrain station
- Varieties of school events and clubs available throughout the year
- Total: 150
- International: 70%
- Local Immigrant: 30%
- Submit an official transcript spanning the last 2 years and a filled student application form
- Students with IELTS 5.5 are not required to take the ESL course.
- Students with no IELTS are required to take an English Placement Test upon arrival.
FEES PER ANNUM
All fees are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes. Contact VNIS Education for more information.
- Tuition Fee: $8,800/ term (3 terms/year)
- Activities and Supplied Fee: $300/ term
- Facilities and Supplied Fee: $300/ term
- Application Fee: $200 (one time)
- Book Fee: $300 (one time)
- Other Fees (if applicable)
- Homestay Application Fee: $300 (one time)
- Homestay Fee: $1,000/ month
- Housing Fee - CA House: $1,000/ month
- Housing Deposit Fee – CA House: $500 (one time – refundable if no damage)
- School intakes: January, May, September
SCHOLARSHIPS / FINANCIAL AID
- Availability: Yes
- Please refer to this link: https://columbiaacademy.ca/admissions/scholarships/