Concordia University Chicago
Address: 7400 Augusta St, River Forest, IL 60305-1402, USA
- Founded in 1864, Concordia-Chicago has a 150-year history of bringing higher education to the world;
- More than 4,000 students are enrolled in CUC master’s and doctoral programs;
- Washington Monthly ranked CUC 96 out of 684 for masters universities in 2013;
- US News ranked CUC 83 out of over 156 Midwest universities for 2014;
- Easy access to downtown Chicago;
- Facilities including, athletics, running track, tennis courts, fitness centre, computer labs, library, extensive grounds and much more all located on a safe campus.
Rankings & Accreditation
- The Chronicle of Higher Education 2011 Almanac Edition named Concordia University Chicago as the second fastest growing campus among private nonprofit master’s degree granting institutions across the country during the five year period 2004-2009.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Concordia University Chicago as a “Best Regional University” in the Midwest.
- Concordia-Chicago was named to the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll—the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service learning and civic engagement, marking CUC’s fourth national Honor Roll recognition.
- Concordia is among a select group of colleges named as a College of Distinction for demonstrating excellence in four areas of undergraduate distinction: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
- Since 1988, 13 Concordia alumni have received The Golden Apple Award, presented annually to “recognize outstanding teaching and to promote teacher recruitment.”
- Total: 5,000
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 72 or IELTS 6.0
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 60 or IELTS 6.0
- ESL: Yes (ELS/other centers)
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $28,104
- Living Expenses: $8,992
- Total Cost (on I-20): $37,096
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarship & Financial Aid