Full Sail University
Address: 3300 University Blvd., Winter Park, FL 32792, USA
- GRAMMY AWARDS – 20 FULL SAIL GRADUATES WERE CREDITED ON 16 GRAMMY®–WINNING PROJECTS ACROSS 15 CATEGORIES, INCLUDING RECORD OF THE YEAR, BEST ROCK ALBUM, AND BEST R&B ALBUM.
- OSCARS – Full Sail University is proud to announce that 102 graduates worked on 22 Oscar-nominated films, and 27 graduates worked on 9 films that were awarded Oscars as part of the 87th annual Academy Awards. Full Sail grads have participated in 13 Best Picture winning films over the last 20 years, including this year’s Best Picture winner, Birdman.
- Top 25 Music Schools 2014 – The Hollywood Reporter (2014)
- Top 25 Graduate Schools to Study Game Design for 2014 – The Princeton Review (2014)
- School/College of the Year 2008, 2011, 2014 – Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools & Colleges (FAPSC)
Rankings & Accreditation
- ACCSC – Full Sail University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. The ACCSC is recognized by the US Department of Education. ACCSC is located at 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite #302, Arlington, VA 22201.
- US Department of Education – Full Sail University is qualified to participate through a Program Participation Agreement with the US Department of Education in programs administered under the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, including the Federal student financial assistance programs.
- FDVA – Full Sail University is approved for veterans training by the Bureau of State Approving for Veterans Training, Florida Department of Veterans Affairs.
- USCIS – Full Sail University is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
- Total: 6,000
- International: 700
- Vietnamese: 9
- Undergraduate/ Graduate: TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0
- ESL: Yes
- No SAT required
- Completion of High School in order to be considered for Bachelors
- Completion of Bachelor Degree to be considered for Masters
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: Bachelors ($56,000 – $77,000)
- Tuition & Fees: Masters ($31,000 – $35,280)
- Living Expenses: $1,200/Month
Scholarship & Financial Aid