Glendale Community College
Address: 1500 N Verdugo Rd, Glendale, CA 91208, USA
- Glendale Community College has a strong tradition and commitment to servicing students from other countries. During a typical Academic Year, the College will enroll approximately 600 International F-1 visa students (each Semester) representing over 50 nationalities
- Academically, Glendale Community College is a fully accredited two-year college and is considered one of the more attractive and safe locations within the California system of community colleges.
- Students can choose from 75 academic majors and a wide variety of general education courses. "College Credit ESL" classes are available as part of the regular course schedule for students needing additional English language instruction.
- Many qualified students who graduate from Glendale Community College are able to transfer to a competitive four-year university after completing 60 units of semester credit toward their undergraduate program.
- Glendale C.C. has one of the highest community college "transfer rates" and "Transfer Admission Guarantees" with many of the CSU & UC campuses in California. You will also find lower tuition costs and smaller class sizes compared to most four-year universities.
- Total Students: 29,287
High School transcripts & Diploma; minimum of 2.0 or "C" grade point average if transferring directly from U.S.-based College or University. TOEFL score min. “45” on iBT; or IELTS “band score” of 4.5 to 5.0
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees (Academic Year 2016-17): $6,385 USD (full-time; two semesters).
- Estimated off-campus living expenses: $12,000 USD.
- Total costs for bank statement = $20,800 USD.