Address: Leicester College, Abbey Park Campus, Painter Street Leicester LE1 3WA UK
- Leicester College is an Associate College of De Montfort University, Leicester and works with De Montfort to provide undergraduate programmes and also pathways to degree level in many subject areas, following study at Leicester College
- Leicester College is fully accredited by the UK Government’s Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted)
- Leicester College’s overall learner success rate is 89% – which places us in the Top 25 Colleges in the UK
- Leicester has the cheapest average cost of living for students (HSBC Survey 2015)
- Total: 26,000
- International: 150
Entry Requirements & Fees
- ESOL (on Short Term Student Visa) – no minimum IELTS (£5.500 per year)
- Cultural Exchange Programmes – no minimum IELTS (£5,000 6 month programme)
- Further (Vocational) Education – IELTS 5.5 (£5,950 per year)
- International Foundation Programmes – IELTS 5.5 (£9,950 per year)
- Undergraduate (Foundation Degree / Bachelor Degree) – IELTS 5.5 (£9,950 per year)
Scholarships & Financial Aid
No scholarships are currently available for courses undertaken at Leicester College.
Leicester College’s university partner, De Montfort University (DMU) offers tuition scholarships to Leicester College international students intending to progress from Leicester College to an undergraduate (Bachelor Degree) programme of study at DMU.
The scholarships are open to all Leicester College international students who are enrolling in a DMU undergraduate programme in the following academic year. Three scholarships of £5,000 are available to international students studying at Leicester College who have excelled academically.