Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
Address: 7 Fultz Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3Y 1G4
- FREE HEALTH COVERAGE: The Province of Manitoba offers health coverage for international students who intend to study and reside in Manitoba for longer than 6 months. Visit gov.mb.ca/health/guide/index.html for more information.
- TUITION REBATE: Students who obtain full-time employment in Manitoba upon graduation are eligible for an income tax rebate for up to 60% of their tuition fees within five years. Visit gov.mb.ca/tuitionrebate for more information
- STAY: Upon graduation, students are eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit. If students wish to reside in Manitoba after graduating, they become eligible to apply for permanent Canadian residency through the existing provincial nominee program. Visit immigratemanitoba.com for more information.
Rankings & Accreditation
- The English Language Centre-International is accredited by Languages Canada
- Total: 5,000 (Part time and full time)
- International: 450 (per academic year)
- ILETS 6.0 Academic with each component no lower than 5.5
- TOEFL IBT 78 with each component no lower than 17
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $14,100 CAD to $20,000
- Accommodations: $6,000 – $10,000 CAD (Varies depending on type of accommodation)
- Others (Health Insurance): Free in the Province of Manitoba
Scholarships & Financial Aid