Maui Preparatory Academy
State champion in robotics.
County champion science Olympiad.
Field-based education experiences include snorkeling, scuba diving, camping, hiking, etc.
100% of graduates intend college matriculation.
Maui offers a safe and clean tropical environment 12 months of the year.
International arrivals to Maui from Asia pass through Honolulu, Oahu. Maui is served directly by major US cities including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, and Seattle.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Accredited by Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS) and by WASC.
- Total: 200 students in preschool-12th grade
- International: around 25% annually
- Vietnamese: 4-5 students mostly in our lower grades.
- Day/Boarding: TOEFL Junior/SSAT
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $49,750 + $3,000 International Fee
- Others (Health Insurance): $900 homestay (spring break) + $700 for health insurance.
- Total Cost (on I-20): $54,350
Scholarships & Financial Aid