Address: Middlesex University The Burroughs Hendon London NW4 4BT
Why Study Here?
- Each year, we welcome students from over 140 countries to our London campus.
- We’re experienced in supporting international students at each stage of their journey, so that you will be able to make the most of your time at Middlesex.
- Students can find a range of information and advice on our website here or by contacting +44 (0) 20 8411 5555.
- Middlesex has over 40 Vietnamese students currently studying with us in London. Popular courses among students from Vietnam include International Business Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Banking and Finance and many more.
Accreditation & Rankings
THE named Middlesex one of the 150 best young universities in the world.
- Standard undergraduate offers range from 240–320 UCAS points.
- Middlesex recognises a wide range of UK and overseas qualifications. We normally calculate UCAS tariff points from a minimum of 2 but a maximum of 3 A levels or equivalents such as BTEC qualifications.
- Mature students with relevant work experience will be considered for entry to undergraduate programmes.
- Students that have achieved a Foundation Degree, CertHE, DipHE, HNC, HND or a number of modules of an undergraduate degree courses at another university may be able to enter the second or third year of an undergraduate course.
Tuition & Fees:
The following are the typical annual course fees submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2015–2016):
Type of Course
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Middlesex scholarships and awards
We are pleased to offer a range of international scholarships and merit awards to international students. Visit our scholarships page for a list of all Middlesex scholarships you may be eligible for.
You can also apply for the British Government's Chevening Scholarships, and a variety of private agencies and charities for scholarships, bursaries and grants to study in the UK. For more information visit the British Council website or the UK Council for International Student Affairs website.
Nguyen Thi Nga, MA Marketing Communications
"When I was considering marketing-based courses I specifically looked for module content I was interested in. Integrated Brand Communications and Consumer Behaviour were modules at Middlesex University that stood out for me.
"I've really enjoyed studying Marketing Communications as it has required a good practical knowledge, which is different from my undergraduate degree, as that relied more on exams. A residential trip to Liverpool, various case studies, and numerous group discussions have helped me develop a wider understanding of marketing. Through this course I've also learned how to write an 'academic' piece of work; effectively skim-reading literature and correctly using references, all of which has helped me to research and thinking strategically."
Recruitment in partnership with Bright World.