Moraine Valley Community College
Address: 9000 W. College Pkwy., Palos Hills, IL 60465-2478
- 12 modern buildings, hi-tech classrooms, wireless and computers throughout the campus
- New Science Building, Business and Conference Center, Center for Contemporary Technology
- Fine and Performing Arts Center, 2 theatres, music rooms, art gallery and studio art rooms
- Tutoring and Writing Center, spacious Library and Learning Resource Center
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dance studio, gymnasium, sport facilities
- Student Union with over 35 student clubs, activities, trips, cultural and social events
- International Student Office fully staffed to provide full-time support
- Dedicated faculty focused on student learning and student success
- Host Home Program and Conversation Partners Program
- Transfer agreements, transfer support, transfer scholarships and easy transfer throughout the U.S.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Top 3% of the 2,839 public and private two-and four-year institutions nationwide that confer associate degrees, according to a national newspaper report.
- 3rd in the nation in associate degrees conferred in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies (science transfer programs).
The report, published in Community College Week, is based on an analysis of U.S. Department of Education data for the 2012-13 academic year.
Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A commission of the North Central Association.
- Total: 18,000
- International: 270
- Vietnamese: 23
- No English Requirements
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $8,450
- Living Expenses: $6,075
- Others (Books & Supplies, Health Insurance, Transporation & Miscellaneous): $5,383
- Total Cost (on I-20): $19,908
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarships & Financial Aid