Mount Saint Mary’s University
Address: 12001 Chalon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- There’s a reason MONEY Magazine named Mount Saint Mary’s the No. 1 U.S. university that adds the most value to students’ education. Several reasons, actually — starting with incredible professors, a challenging liberal arts core, and unstoppable graduates who are changing the world.
- One of the ten best Women’s Colleges according to College Choice magazine.
- The Nations exemplary community services program. Member of the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.
- The Hollywood Reporter calls Mount Saint Mary’s a top school to watch for film degrees. We can’t say we’re surprised. In addition to our MFA in Film & Television, we have a film, media, and communications undergrad program — one that empowers students to see how they can use their talents to affect change. Our students work on real projects with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professors, learn how media shapes societal roles, and get involved in the country’s booming media industry in the heart of Los Angeles.
- It’s easy to see why Bright Hub ranks our nursing program top 10 in the nation. Our faculty members teach students to treat patients as people — using the world-renowned Roy Adaptation Model developed by alum and former nursing department chair, Sister Callista Roy, CSJ, ’63. Our comprehensive healthcare programs were born out of our original Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, which we debuted all the way back in 1952 — the first one ever offered in California!
Rankings & Accreditation
Chartered by the State of California in 1925, Mount Saint Mary’s University is accredited by:
- The Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, (510)748-9001
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Total: 3,361
- International: 36
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $35,944
- Room & Board: $11,117
- Books & Supplies: $1,844
- Other (personal, transportation…): $5,226
- Total Estimated Cost: $54,131
Scholarships & Financial Aid