Oklahoma City University
Address: 2501 N Blackwelder Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Oklahoma City has one of the lowest cost of living in the U.S.
- OCU is located walking distance from one of the largest Asian Districts in the region, home to numerous Vietnamese grocery stores, restaurants, and businesses.
- OCU has a student to faculty ratio of 11:1
- OCU students come from 46 states and from 43 different countries
- OCU has over 80 student-led organizations including International Student Association
- OCU has won over 60 National Championships in the NAIA Division including Cross Country, Baseball, Soccer, and Golf
Rankings & Accreditations
- U.S. News and World Report: #22 of “Best Regional Universities of the West” – 2016
- Master of Finance Degrees: #2 of “Great Small Colleges for an Accounting and Finance degree” - 2016
- U.S. Music School Central: #1 “Hidden Gem Music School” in the U.S. – 2016
- OnStage: #2 of “Top 10 BFA Dance program in the U.S.” - 2016
Regionally Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of Northcentral Association of Colleges and Schools & the MBA program is accredited by AACSB.
- Total: 2,400
- International: 300
- Vietnamese: 5
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 (Admission with English Probation available with TOEFL 61 – 79)
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5
- ESL: Yes – ELS Language Center located on campus (www.els.edu/oklahomacity). Conditional Admission available for MOST programs
Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees:
- Undergraduate: Block Tuition (24-32 credit hours per year) - $31,086
- Most Graduate Programs (2 year degrees): $13,290 / year
- One-Year Graduate Programs (MBA): $25,980 total
Living Expenses: $6,000-$10,000/year
Others (Health Insurance): Insurance: $1,459, Estimated text books: $1,000
Total Cost (on I-20):
- Undergraduate: $43,545/year
- Graduate (2 year degrees): $25,749/year
- Graduate (1 year degrees): $38,439/year
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Availability: Yes, as below:
- Scholarships from $1,700/year to $19,000 per year based on combination of grades and SAT/ACT
- Scholarships from $1,000 - $10,000 based on HS GPA and TOEFL/IELTS score (GPA 3.0 and TOEFL 80 minimum for scholarship)
Undergraduate Transfer students:
- Scholarship from $4000 to $11,500 based on GPA at previous university. Must have completed equivalent of one academic year at another university either in the U.S. or in another country.
Performance scholarships available for music, theater, dance, and art majors.