- British Columbia’s oldest community college, founded in 1966.
- University transferable arts and sciences to University of British Columbia and other reputable universities in British Columbia.
- Second lowest international tuition of any public institution in British Columbia.
- CASTLEGAR RANKED AMONG THE TOP 100 GROWTH COMMUNITIES IN CANADA http://www.castlegarnews.com/news/226221591.html
Rankings & Accreditations
Accredited by the Ministry of Advanced Education in British Columbia as a publicly funded community college
- Total: 2,300
- International: 400
- Vietnamese: under 5 currently
- Most programs have 6.0 overall IELTS or TOEFL 80 as entry requirement
- Some programs require 6.5 overall IELTS as entry requirement (Post Graduate Diplomas)
- ESL: Yes – beginner to Advanced
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: app. $8,500 per year
- Living Expenses: app. $800 - $1,000 per month
- Others (Health Insurance): $60 per month
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Availability: Yes, for students completing first year and enrolling in second year.
If Yes, provide range and requirements: $250 - $500 per student, for up to 12 students. Based on GPA, participation, and some bursaries based on financial need.