South Seattle College
Address: 6000 16th Ave. SW. Seattle, WA 98106, USA
- Affordable Tuition! Tuition at South Seattle College is more than 40% less expensive than major universities, resulting in an average savings of $9,000 for 2-years of study at South Seattle.
- No TOEFL needed for admission. Earn college level credit in our Intensive English Program and go straight into university transfer programs upon graduation—no hidden fees or additional English classes to enter college.
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) to 17 universities across the United States
- High quality Intensive English language training
- Small class sizes (Average college class size: 15-22).
- Get personal attention and ease into the American college system; know your professor by name and learn how to transition into an American university through South Seattle College’s University Tour program.
- One-Stop Service at International Programs Office
- A perfect location in a quiet and safe neighborhood with downtown Seattle just 10 minutes away
- American and international students studying together
Rankings & Accreditation
- South Seattle College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The NWCCU is the institutional accrediting agency for colleges and universities in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington. The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities is recognized as a reliable authority on regional, institutional accreditation by the United States Department of Education.
- Total: ~5000
- International: 650
- Vietnamese: 140
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 72 (18 + all sections) or IELTS 6.5 (6.0 in all sections)
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $9,340
- Living Expenses: $8,250
- Others (Health Insurance): $726
- Total Cost (on I-20): $19,500
Scholarships & Financial Aid