Southern New Hampshire University
Address: 2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH, 03106, USA
As a SNHU student, you’ll get the support you need to see yourself succeed, including:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Faculty with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services on campus and online, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support
Rankings & Accreditation
Fast Company has named Southern New Hampshire University the 12th most innovative organization in the world in its World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies edition. SNHU ranked with such notable companies as Apple, Google, and HBO, and was listed ahead of such companies as the National Football League, Starbucks, and LinkedIn. Additionally, the university has been repeatedly recognized by the Chronicle for Higher Education as one of the best colleges for which to work. The distance and continuing education division, the College of Online & Continuing Education (COCE), was ranked the #8 online college in the 2014 edition of SuperScholar’s Smart Choice 25 Best Online Colleges. Both the School of Business and the COCE have won multiple “Best of Business” Awards for Best MBA Program and Best Online Degree Program, respectively. These awards are presented annually by the New Hampshire Business Review. The university’s community economic development program received a 2007 New England Higher Education Excellence Award, the Robert J. McKenna award, named for the former Rhode Island state senator and New England Board of Higher Education chair. It is presented each year to an outstanding academic program.
Southern New Hampshire University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is approved by the New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission. The School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Some programs have special accreditation as well. For instance, all the sport management programs are recognized by the North American Society for Sport Management, while the hospitality administration program is recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration. At the state level, it is a member of the New Hampshire College & University Council (NHCUC), a consortium of higher learning institutions in New Hampshire. Nationally, it is a member of the Association of American Colleges and Universities, the American Council on Education, and the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities.
- Total: 4,500
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 71 or IELTS 6.5
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- EF/ELS scores are accepted
- ESL: Yes (ILE)
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $29,274
- Living Expenses (Double Dormitory/Meal Plan 3): $9,358
- Others (Health Insurance, Textbooks & Other Fees): $1,784
- Total Cost (on I-20): $40,416
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarships & Financial Aid