Address: San Marino, California / Beaver Creek Ranch, Arizona
- In classes of 8 to 12 students, each student benefits from personalized attention. It’s the key to unlocking your potential, whether you’re a highly motivated learner or a bright student with good capabilities who could be doing better. Classes are grouped by achievement rather than age, so students learn at their own pace.
- Caring, Dedicated Faculty Our dedicated teachers work diligently with students and take the extra time as needed to help each one succeed. They teach students, not just lessons.
- College Preparation All of our students go to college. Southwestern prepares you— not simply to be accepted into college, but to excel there. Our students develop solid study habits, time management and self-discipline.
- ESL Program We offer an intensive, three-level program to teach English as a Second Language, with some transitional classes in different subjects. Once students pass all three levels, they enter our mainstream classes.
- Postgraduate Year If you need more time after graduation to advance your skills to the university level, Southwestern offers a customized Postgraduate year.
- Southwestern Academy accepts applications throughout the year. Our Admissions Office accepts students for entrance any time space is available.
- Complete the Southwestern application.
- $100 Application fee
- Three letters of recommendation from current teachers or school officials
- Transcripts of a student's school records for the past three years
- Health report and updated immunization records
- A personal interview is not required, but is encouraged. (Students are welcome to spend a day visiting our classes, and spend the night in the dorms.)
Tuition & Fees
- International Students Tuition: $48,850
- Summer Programs (from June to September): $15,750 (Beaver Creek Campus), $17,100 (San Marino Campus)
- Incidental Deposit: $2,000