Address: Stevenson School Pebble Beach Campus 3152 Forest Lake Road Pebble Beach, CA 93953
- Stevenson School, founded in 1952 and named for the writer Robert Louis Stevenson, is unique in its configuration in that is it the only PK-12, nonsectarian, independent, co-ed school on the Monterey Peninsula. The Carmel Campus, housing Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8, was founded in 1988 and is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The Pebble Beach Campus is located five miles away; and houses a boarding and day program for grades 9-12 with 520 students.
- Classes at Stevenson are very challenging, and the curriculum is designed for motivated students who are ready for that challenge. Our students are here to get the very best education possible and to interact on a daily basis with like-minded classmates and engaging, passionate teachers. We have a broad curriculum that will push even the strongest of students.
Listed among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 321 schools)
- 60% boarding students.
- Class size: 14.
- Teacher / student ratio: 1 / 10.
- Total students: 750
SSAT score is required for admission
Tuitition & Fees
- Pre-Kindergarten $15.200
- Kindergarten–Grade 8 $24.500
- Grades 9-12 – Day Student $37.700
- Grades 9-12 – Resident Student $62.300