Address: 1 College Circle, Erwin Hall 218, Geneseo, NY 14454, USA
Geneseo is a highly selective, residential liberal arts college located in one of the most beautiful villages in upstate New York. The college attracts some of the most talented students from New York and beyond and is widely regarded as a public counterpart to the small, selective, private liberal arts college. Students consider Geneseo along with such competitors as Colgate, Hamilton, Vassar, Rochester and Cornell, because they understand that we offer everything you would expect at a first-rate liberal arts college— at a fraction of the price. The results, to date, have been impressive. Our students win major national fellowships, compete successfully for admission to the best graduate and professional schools in the nation and never cease to surprise us with their accomplishments. Check us out on the web or come and see for yourself what's so special about our community.
- #1 Among North Region Universities for "Best Undergraduate Teaching", U.S. News & World Report
- #2 Top Public Schools for regional universities, North - U.S. News & World Report
- 87% First-Year Students Returning
Admission decisions are based primarily on your academic records and examinations. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
DEADLINES: Fall semester: June 1 Spring semester: November 1. Required application documents to be submitted thru VNIS Education include:
- A completed SUNY Application or Common Application
- Official academic records (including high school transcripts or senior secondary exam results for freshman applicants, and/or official university transcripts for transfer applicants)
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL 71, IELTS 6.5, or equivalent
- One letter of recommendation
- A brief personal statement
- Financial statement of support
- Copy of ID page of passport
Tuition & Fees
More details can be found here: https://www.geneseo.edu/international/cost-scholarships
Some international students will qualify for academic scholarship. Scholarships range from $1000-$6000 per year.
PRIORITY SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE:
- Fall semester: March 1
- Spring semester: November 1