Address: 108 Ravine Pkwy, Oneonta, NY 13820USA
- SUNY College--Oneonta is a public institution that was founded in 1889. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,850, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 250 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. SUNY College--Oneonta's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North, 44. Its in-state tuition and fees are $7,520 (2015-16); out-of-state tuition and fees are $17,170 (2015-16).
- Academic programs are divided into five schools: the School of Arts and Humanities, the School of Economics and Business, the School of Education and Human Ecology, the School of Natural and Mathematical Sciences and the School of Social Science. Popular academic majors include the nationally accredited business, education, music industry, dietetics, human ecology and chemistry programs; traditional majors in the arts, sciences and social sciences; and programs in emerging fields such as computer art, environmental science and mass communications.
- The college rates highly among public colleges nationwide in value, selectivity and service. Oneonta offers a friendly, small college atmosphere with a genuine sense of community, enhanced by a campus-wide commitment to providing the best possible experience for students. The college is small enough to provide personal attention, yet large enough to offer impressive facilities, equipment and programs.
- Faculty and students collaborate on projects through Oneonta's Student/Faculty Grant Program for Research and Creative Activities. Internships, service-learning activities, academic competitions and faculty-led field courses afford students opportunities to learn by doing. Oneonta offers more than 1,000 scholarships, including Oneonta Presidential Scholarships for high-achieving students.
- Total Student: 6,199
1130 Scores (Critical Reading & Math) - Institution Code 2542
Composite of 22 - Institution Code 2940
Bandwidth Scores of 6.0 or higher - Institution Code 902
79 (iBT); 550 (PBT) - Institution Code 2542
112 Level Enclose copy of your ELS Certificate with application or upon completion of ELS program
Conditional Acceptance: Students with scores under the minimum English proficiency may be eligible for conditional acceptance and may be subject to English as a Second Language (ESL) coursework at SUNY Oneonta.
Tuition & Fees
- In-state tuition and fees $7,520 (2015-16)
- Out-of-state tuition and fees $17,170 (2015-16)
- Room and board $11,530 (2015-16)
Available (from $3,000-$8,000)