The Hockaday School
Address: 11600 Welch Rd, Dallas, TX 75229, USA
- The Residence Department includes students from 9 states, one U.S territory, and 12 foreign countries
- 119 Full-time teachers, 78 teachers with Master’s degrees, 14 teachers with Doctoral/J.D Degrees
- The academic calendar is divided into semesters. Classes are 80 minutes and meet three times in a six-day rotation, 36 weeks per school year.
- All courses at the Hockaday School are taught at the highest possible level of rigor. Many courses that do not carry an honors or AP designation are considered among our most demanding. The required course load is four full-credit academic courses per year, and the maximum course load is five full-credit academic courses.
- It is the School’s policy not to rank Hockaday students.
Selection of students is based on previous academic performance and entrance tests. Requirements of admission include:
- An application
- A copy of birth certificate
- Teacher of recommendations
- Personal interviews
Tuition & Fees
Lower School (Grade 4)
Forms II, III