University of Massachusetts Boston
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Top 200 in National Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
- #109 in Public Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- #1 in Best Northeast Universities (The Princeton Review, 2017)
- #1 in Undergrdauate Business (The Princeton Review)
- #1 in Master Business Administration (The Princeton Review)
- #41 in Master Business Administration in the Northern US (Top MBA)
- Top 50 in Master Accounting (The Financial Engineer Times)
- The Colleges of Nursing and Health Science belonged to Umass Boston is ranked ninth in the US with regards to the size.
More than 400 employers involve in the direct recruitment in Umass’ campus yearly, including Apple, KPMG, Prudential, Ernst & Young.
Tuition: $35,076/year (estimated based on IAP/direct)
Living costs: From $14,900/year
Up to $20,000/4 years