University of Redlands
Address: 1200 East Colton Ave, Redlands, CA 92373, United States
- The University of Redlands is a private, independent University centrally located to the beaches, mountains, and desert in the heart of southern California.
- Recognized for having one of the highest study abroad participation rates among our peers, Redlands students travel the world, choosing from more than 100 international programs.
- The University has produced 20 undergraduate Fulbright scholars in the past six years, making Redlands a top producer of Fulbright Scholars among institutions of its profile.
- The University of Redlands Community Service Learning program receives national acclaim as our students annually complete over 100,000 hours of public service around the world.
- Total Students: 3,493
- Students whose first language is not English, may meet English proficiency by one of the following:
- 550 SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
- 500 SAT Critical Reading
- 21 ACT English and Reading Sections
- TOEFL minimum 80iBT/550 paper-based
- IELTS minimum 6.5
Tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate: $46,000 / year
- Graduate: $16,000 / year
- Living costs: $15,000 / year
- Dormitory: $9,000 / year
Scholarship & Financial Aids
All international students who submit a complete application will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. Ranging in value up to $27,000, merit scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, leadership, and service. Additional international student need based aid may be available.