University of South Florida
Address: 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
- USF offers 90 bachelor’s degree options.
- As a top 50 public research institution, USF is a research powerhouse.
- USF offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the United States, plus scholarships for international students.
- One of the largest public universities in the nation.
- Among the top 50 universities, public or private, for federal research expenditures
- One of only four Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities, a distinction attained by only 2.3 percent of all universities
- A member of the American Athletic Conference
Rankings & Accreditation
- One of only 108 public universities in the U.S. (out of 4,634 ranked) with the Carnegie Foundation’s Tier 1 Very High Research Activity designation (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching)
- Ranked 97 in the US AND 253 of Universities worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2013)
- Ranked 89 in the U.S. and 286 of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Rankings, 2013-14)
- 21 graduate programs in Top 100, including 2 online programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2014)
- #14 Up-and-Coming School (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- $443 million in research funding received (2013)
- Top 40 most diverse public universities in the country (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- One of the top producers of Fulbright Scholars (2013 – 14).
- USF Ranks 12th Among Universities Worldwide for U.S. Patents (National Academy of Inventors & Intellectual Property Owners Association, 2013)
- Ranked 43 Public Research University in the U.S. (National Science Foundation, 2012)
- Total: 47,940
- International: 2,650
- Please contact us for more information.
Tuition & Fees
- Total Cost: $35,486 (Undergraduate Direct Entry) / $41,800 (Undergraduate Pathway Entry)
- Fees stated above include tuition fees, standard accommodation (shared room), Standard Meal Plan, airport transfer on first arrival, student fees, deposit.
Scholarships & Financial Aid