West Hills College Coalinga
- On Campus Residential Living: First year students (under the age of 25) are required to live in the men’s or women’s residence halls.
*Upon acceptance to West Hills College Coalinga, a dorm contract will be sent. This package must be returned prior to arrival.
- Distinguished Faculty: We require our full-time faculty members to possess at least a Master’s Degree.
- TOEFL: There is no TOEFL requirement to apply to the college.
- English as a Second Language: We offer credit ESL classes for students who need extra language help.
- Choices: We offer a wide variety of programs and courses.
- Transfer: Our courses and degrees transfer to many universities.
- Student Services: We offer a variety of support services to ensure student success.
- Flexibility: We offer morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes.
- Personal Attention: The average class has fewer less than 30 students.
- Safe and Peaceful Surroundings: Students pursue their educational goals in a quiet small town setting.
Rankings & Accreditation
West Hills College Coalinga is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC). ACCJC operates under the corporate entity the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Total: 1,100
- International: 350
- Vietnamese: 3
- No English Requirements
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $6,992
- Living Expenses: $6,806
- Others (Books & Supplies, Health Insurance, Transporation & Miscellaneous): $4,040
- Total Cost (on I-20): $17,838
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarships & Financial Aid