Arizona state university was established in 1885 in Arizona. It is the biggest state university in the US and famous as one of the best university in the world. Moreover, the university also have many associated with companies, especially media field, which can help students in finding internship or jobs.
Arkansas State University (also known as A-State) is a public university and is the flagship campus of the Arkansas State University System, the state’s second largest college system and second largest university by enrollment.
California State University, Fresno (better known as Fresno State) is one of California’s premier state universities. Fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Fresno State is home to over 20,000 students each year.
California State University, Fullerton is a major regional university in a vital, flourishing area that includes Orange County, metropolitan Los Angeles and the expanding Inland Empire. The beautiful, 236-acre campus is set in Fullerton in north Orange County, about 25 miles from downtown Los Angeles and about 21 miles from nearby beaches.
Cedar Crest College is a private liberal arts women’s college in Allentown, Pennsylvania, in the United States. During the 2006-2007 academic year, the college had 1,000 full-time and 800 part-time undergraduates and 85 graduate students.
Every year, the Cleveland Institute of Art builds on to an internationally recognized heritage of excellence and innovation that dates back to 1882. That year the school was chartered as the Western Reserve School of Design for Women. The school’s first name reflects the forward-thinking views of founder Sarah Kimball, who opened her home for the first class meetings, attended by just one teacher and one student. Open to male and female students alike, the Cleveland School of Art, as the school soon became known, blossomed under the influence of a dedicated and talented faculty, whose prize-winning art and award-winning commercial designs are known collectively, even today, as “the Cleveland School.”