VNIS Education is proud to present our 9th, annual Spring 2018 VNIS International Education Fairs. Officially accredited day/boarding schools, colleges & universities and language programs/centers are strongly invited to join our fair series this spring.
If you are attending our fairs for the first time, we encourage you to read more about us here.
What Did Our Clients Say About VNIS?
What our clients and partners say about VNIS is very important.
“In the short time we’ve been working with VNIS, we’ve been pleased with their prompt service and attention to detail. We look forward to working with them to promote USjournal client campuses to qualified Vietnamese students.” – Cheryl DarrupBoychuck, C.I.E.O. of USjournal.com
“Your fairs seemed to be well attended and organized.” – Rachel Ross, Manager, International Recruitment, DeVry University
“The fair location was very warm for set up. Other than that, the location was good. We did expect a few more students in attendance. Our translator was FABULOUS!!” – Heather Hanan, Director of Marketing & Sales, The Language Company
“VNIS Education has been a pleasure to work with. They are well organized and offer follow-up support for the students they send. We will continue to utilize their services.” – Mackenzie Hanson (Grobmyer), International Student Coordinator, Orono High School, (ME, USA)
“In debriefing with my colleague David Morgan—who traveled with me and attend your event, he and I were very pleasantly pleased with the number of participants who stopped by our tables given the fact that the event was primarily higher education and language schools…as per our observations. While I cannot speak directly for Mr. Morgan, I must stay that I am very pleased with having had the opportunity of attending, and very appreciative of the “introductory offer” that Quang gave to our two schools. David and I were impressed with the organization, efficiency and service provided by your organization in making this event happen. I believe that the two of us would seriously consider participation in another one of your events in the future." – Lon Gruesbeck, Auburn Adventist Academy
VNIS did a great job arranging the VNIS U.S. Education Fairs that I recently attended in Hanoi and HCMC. The staff was very attentive, and hired excellent student translators. Fair attendees were mostly serious students who were ready (or almost ready) to apply to schools in the U.S. I feel that the VNIS team members are young enough to understand trends in the Vietnamese study abroad market, but experienced enough to be very professional. I look forward to my next VNIS fair.”- Eliza Plous, International Student Services Specialist, Moraine Valley Community College (IL, USA)
“Excellent job, I would attend again.” – Adam Rogers, Director of International Outreach, School of Visual Arts (NY, USA)
With a booming economy, increased global integration and exposure, and a great need for higher education, the Vietnamese are showing an unprecedented level of interest in studying in the United States. According to Open Doors 2014, the annual report on international academic mobility published by the Institute of International Education, the facts are as follows:
- In the 2013/14 academic year, 16,579 students from Vietnam were studying in the United States (increased 3% from the previous year). Vietnam remains to rank 8th among the places of origin, up from 20th in 2006, at U.S. educational institutions.
- In terms of academic level, the majority of Vietnamese students study at the undergraduate level. In 2013/14, 71.1% were studying at undergraduate level; while 15.5% were at graduate level; 5.3% other; and 7.5% OPT (Optional Practical Training).
- Vietnam ranks 3rd in community college enrollment;
- The U.S. is the world’s second leading English-speaking host of Vietnamese students behind Australia;
- Over half of the Vietnamese students studying in the U.S. are located in Texas, Washington, and California;
- Vietnam is ranked 9 in the world for outbound tertiary student mobility (53,800);
- In 2013, there were approx. 125,000 Vietnamese students studied abroad, which shows a 15% increase on the previous year;
- 45% of Vietnam’s population of 92.5 million is under 25 years old and highly motivated to study abroad.