Who Can Join?
Officially accredited day/boarding schools, language programs/centers and institutions of higher education. In the U.S., only regionally accredited educational institutions are allowed to join.
Who Can Represent Your School?
A maximum of two representatives from each school are allowed for each table. Agents are not allowed to represent the schools at our fairs.
Fair Dates, Venues and Fees
The Spring 2019 VNIS International Education Fairs is a two-city student recruitment tour.
Date & Venue
Full Participation Option
Friday, March 15
Hanoi (Fortuna Hanoi)
Sunday, March 17
Ho Chi Minh City (Liberty Saigon Riverside Hotel)
- 2-city Full Participation: $3,000
- 2-city Literature: $1,100
- Discounts: Early-bird registrants are entitled to a 10% discount. An additional 5% discount are applied to VNIS partners (who signed agent agreements with VNIS). Discounts will be given during our review and will be reflected in your invoice.
- Participation fees do not include airport pickup, accommodations, or airfare. You can make use of these add-ons by emailing to [email protected] after your registration.
- Can’t arrange to travel? Choose the literature option! Literature means you will have your own table and 2 student volunteers who are well-trained by VNIS Education and/or your institution – to represent your institution – in case you cannot participate in the fairs in-person.
- Complimentary, optional high school & university visits are included in the fees. These visits are arranged based on the needs of participating schools.
- Early Bird Registration: January 15, 2019 (10% discount).
- Final Registration Deadline: February 28, 2019