Invoice & Payment Methods
An invoice with payment instructions will be sent to you upon registration completion. Payment should be made via international wire transfer, Western Union, credit card, PayPal or other forms of payment. Payment receipt should then be sent by email to [email protected].
You should email [email protected] if you wish to cancel your registration. VNIS will arrange refund according to the following cancellation policy:
- Registration cancelled 60 days before the first fair: Refund of 70% registration fee
- Registration cancelled 45 days before the first fair: Refund of 30% registration fee
- Registration cancelled 30 days before the first fair: No refund
- If payment has not been made at the time of cancellation, VNIS will bill institutions based on this refund policy.
- VNIS will strictly enforce this cancellation policy with all cancellation requests, with no exceptions.
- Once you submit your online registration, the cancellation policy applies.
- VNIS considers all registrations as complete and final and does not accept “provisional” or “unconfirmed” registration.
- It is your responsibility to have your travel plan confirmed before completing the online registration.
Shipment of Promotional Materials
We strongly recommend OCS for your shipment to Vietnam as OCS is the official fair courier service of the Spring 2019 VNIS International Education Fairs. OCS will handle everything for you and all you need to do is prepare the shipment(s) and pay the fee to OCS. You have another option of mailing your materials to either our office in Hanoi or directly to the hotel you will be staying by FedEx (this is not recommended as there will be a customs delay). Please do not ship your materials by other courier services.
Please kindly send us a notification to [email protected] when the shipment has been made with the waybill tracking number, so we can better track your packages.
Translation and In-Country Printing and Delivery Services
Please contact us if you would like to use these services to save your cost and avoid lost shipment.