VNIS Education provides overseas study consulting service in the US, UK and Canada for students and parents who are interested. We occasionally organize info sessions providing precise information about studying abroad, the requirements and procedures for admissions as well as necessary orientation (such as choosing schools, preparing documents, improving English skills, counseling the visa application, searching for the scholarships and financial aid, housing placemeent services and other supporting services). We also act as a bridge between students and parents, helping the communication between parents and schools during the time students studying abroad.
Overseas Study Consultancy
- Counselling students to select schools/majors that suit students’ abilities and interests;
- Counselling programs/levels of education: public/private boarding schools, colleges, community colleges, bachelors, masters (including MBA) and Ph.D. Please refer to VNIS Education’s list of partners for more information;
- Counselling information about appropriate scholarships/financial aids (regular scholarships, or special programs for excellent students - VNIS Scholars);
- Translating and notarizing students’ documents;
- Guiding students to complete letters of recommendation and essays (if available);
- Helping students get I-20s and offer letters from institutions;
- Organizing pre-departure orientations;
- Updating students’ progress and periodically reporting to parents;
- Supporting students abroad apply for colleges & universities or transfer to another school.
Annual International Summer Camps
- Organizing annual summer camps from May to August in the U.S., in other English-speaking countries and in Vietnam (in partnership with partner schools)
- VNIS Group is the owner of Clever Academy, the exclusive Kaplan Certified Education Provider in Vietnam. Kaplan is one of the largest education groups in the US. Vietnamese students can now experience Kaplan-certified test preparation courses for exams such as the GMAT®, GRE®, LSAT®, SAT®, ACT®, SSAT®, PSAT®, USMLE®, NCLEX®, TOEFL® and IELTS® at Clever Academy, with proven Kaplan teaching methods, high-quality realistic practice tests, and extensive online study resources providing many hours of additional content.
- Including support in filling the visa application form, paying the interview fee and other fees (for example: SEVIS fee);
- Giving information about the visa interview with the Embassy/Consulate;
- Instructing what documents to prepare, counselling and supporting students to prepare financial documents with highest standards and ethics.
Note: As a company committed to the highest standards of professional ethics, we absolutely do not guarantee the chance of obtaining visa, the reason the authorization to issue a visa belongs entirely to the Embassy. However, we always strive to support our customers with the most updated, most accurate and most honest information about documents and visas.
Air Ticket Booking and Airport Pick-up
- For students who have no experience in purchasing air tickets, we will support (for free) them to get the most reasonable prices with the shortest route and the maximum baggage allowance;
- We are also in charge of contacting the schools, and school representatives will pick the students up at the airport.
- One of the priority concerns of students as well as parents when sending their children abroad is that finding a suitable accommodation. We will help you organize a room in the dormitory. In case students want to live off-campus, we will help them find a host family which is close to the school.
- With many years of experience in overseas study consultancy industry, VNIS Education will support parents to apply for the US/UK or Canada visa to visit their children. We will also help customers get their regular tourist visas.
- Guiding students to get the health checked required by schools;
- Transferring tuition and other fees from Vietnam to schools;
- Providing international SIM card for students.