Address: 1050 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1A3, Canada
Canadian College (St. Lawrence curriculum)
Canadian College has the advantage of offering dual credentials for some of our programs. The 2nd credential is awarded from St Lawrence College, which is a public college located in Kingston, Ontario.
- Tourism: trips to mountains, museums, and famous travelling places in Vancouver
- Education: Business tours, Volunteering activities, art galleries
- Cultural & Active living: Yoga, theatre, Opera, Dance classes
- Sports: Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Billiards, Volleyball, Badminton
Information about Vancouver:
Vancouver is a coastal city located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. Known as one of the top cities for education in the world, Vancouver is the perfect setting for your English program.
The city is the most populous in Western Canada and third-largest in the country. Vancouver has a population of just over 2 million people in its metropolitan area. Over the last 30 years, immigration has dramatically increased, making the city more culturally diverse.
Fees Details (applied to International Business Management):
- Tuition: $14,000
- Materials: $1,200
- Accommodation (Shared room & kitchen): $11,050 ($850/month)
Diploma programs: IELTS 6.0 (no band below 5.5); TOEFL-iBT 78