- Cambridge: 13-14 Round Church Street, Cambridge CB5 8AD
- Canterbury: 68 New Dover Road, Canterbury CT1 3LQ
- London: 43-45 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2RA
CATS College has three campuses in Cambridge, Canterbury and London.
CATS College revolutionised private education by creating and launching the UK’s first Foundation programme over 25 years ago. The CATS College Foundation Programme has national and international recognition, providing potential progression opportunities to almost all UK university degree programmes.
CATS College is committed to students’ success and helping them to achieve/exceed their expectation. CATS College’s students have progressed onto top universities in the UK. In September 2013, CATS College sent a record number of students to study at Cambridge and Oxford University (4). Vietnamese students at CATS College have been doing very well. They have progressed onto leading UK universities such as LSE, UCL, Imperial College London, Durham, Warwick, etc.
Rankings & Accreditation
Some awards given to CATS College recently:
- 2010 High School of the Year
- 2011 ‘Excellent’ boarding. No less than ‘Good’ in any area – Independent School Inspectors
- 2012 Award of Excellence – UK Independent Schools Association
- 2013 Praised as Centre of Excellence in UK Government Handbook
- 2014 CATS College Canterbury – Boarding Initiative of the Year (The Independent School Awards 2014)
British Accreditation Council for Independent Further & Higher Education (BAC) for CATS College London.
CATS College Cambridge, CATS College Canterbury and CATS College London are accredited by the Independent Schools Association (ISA), which is affiliated to the Independent Schools Council (ISC).
- Total: 1,300
- Age: 14-22
- English: IELTS 4.0+
- Academic level: Completion of G9 and above
- For specific entry requirements of each course, please refer to CATS College’s website.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition Fees: £6,240 – £14,580/term
- Accommodation Fees: £2,990 – £6,500/term (catered & self-catered)
- Total Cost: £28,230/year ~ $45,000/year
Scholarship & Financial Aid