Address: Gannon University, 109 University Square, Erie, Pennsylvania 16541
Total Students: 4,410
- 55 Bachelor Degrees, 8 Pre-Professional Programs, 14 Cooperative Professional School Options, 9 Associate's Degrees, 22 Master's Degrees, 4 Doctoral Degrees
- A 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio ensures that students receive committed teaching and personal attention.
- The vibrant, urban campus of Gannon University is located on the waterfront in the heart of Erie, Pennsylvania's entertainment and cultural district. This location enables students to easily find internships and co-op jobs with federal, state, and local government agencies; accounting, law, and marketing firms; hospitals; industrial and insurance companies; and museums.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores of 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test) or 79 (iBT).
- ELS Language Center level 112, or a minimum IELTS band score of 6.5 in lieu of TOEFL.
- A minimum Pearson Tests of English (PTE) score of 53.
- Completion of a four-year degree from an accredited U.S. university within the past year.
- Successful completion of Gannon's English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
Tuition & Fees
Undergraduate degree expenses, 2016-2017 Per Academic Year (2 Semesters)
- Humanities, Business, Education And Sciences $43,640
- Engineering, Computer Science And Health Professions $45,410
- English Language And Global Training (Undergraduate On-Campus) $12,445
Master's And Ph.D. Programs Per Academic Year (9 Credits Per Semester) $26,778
Gannon University offers a variety of scholarships, grants and awards in recognition of students’ academic and athletic accomplishments, demonstrated need and outstanding talents. Scholarships range from $500- $19,500.