Address: 1510 H Street NW #150 Washington, DC 20005
- Mentora College is fastest growing ESL school in the District of Colombia.
- We are only 0.2 miles away from the heart of the U.S. (The White House).
- Mentora College is backed by almost 50 years of providing education services.
- Mentora College is partnered with Europe’s biggest education provider, Bahcesehir Ugur Educational Institutions.
- Mentora College hosts students from 15 different countries.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Mentora College is accredited by the Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA), which is recognized by the US Secretary of Education and is licensed by the Office of the State Superintendent of Education in Washington, DC.
- Total: 242
- International: 242
- Vietnamese: Currently 3
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $900 per session
- Living Expenses (at Island Condo LLC (Mentora College partner housing plan)): $900 – $1150 (All utilities, Cable, Internet and cleaning included)
- Others (Health Insurance): $98
- Application fee: $70
- SEVIS Fee: $200
- Courier fee: $130
Total Cost (on I-20): $10,800
Scholarships & Financial Aid