North Peace Secondary School
Address: 10112-105th Avenue, Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada
- Our program strongly supports cultural diversity that benefits both international and Canadian students.
- Students will be exposed to positive and unique Canadian experiences.
- Our district delivers a variety of programs in modern school facilities that are individualized and learner centred.
- An excellent environment to learn English.
- We operate our own homestay program.
Last 3 years of transcripts
FEES PER ANNUM (IN CAD$)
- Tuition & Fees: 12,900
- Living Expenses: 8000
- Custodianship: 500
- Home-stay placement fee: 300
- Activity fee: 400
- Total Cost: $22,100
- Total: 1200
- International: 60
- Vietnamese: 2
- Video 1: https://youtu.be/ZT3R4mtdYqM
- Video 2: https://youtu.be/R4H-XvHengY
- Video 3: https://youtu.be/Vt8EjHx5JhE
SCHOLARSHIPS / FINANCIAL AID: