Address: 9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, Washington 98498, USA
During your time at Pierce, you will enjoy outstanding services, top-notch facilities, and interesting activities. Some of these include:
- A well-staffed, friendly International Education office.
- English Language Conversation Partners.
- Tutoring and Writing centers.
- Student government, student clubs, active musical and theatre groups.
- Nationally recognized, award winning libraries.
- Computer labs for student use.
- Free internet and wireless hotspots across campus.
- Fitness centers.
- New science buildings.
Rankings & Accreditation
- Pierce College District is accredited as a degree-granting institution by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
- Total: 10,245
- International: 300
- TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 5.0 or iTEP Academic 4
- ESL: Yes (ELS, Kaplan)
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $9,492
- Living Expenses: $5,400
- Others (Books & Supplies, Health Insurance and Personal Expenses): $3,960
- Total Cost (on I-20): $18,852
- Fees stated above are for undergraduate programs.
Scholarships & Financial Aid