Saint Paul Lutheran High School
Address: 205 Main, P.O. Box 719 Concordia, MO 64020-0719
- Saint Paul Lutheran High School is located in a small town of about 2,400 people in Missouri in the Heart of America. We are about 45 minutes from Kansas City.
- Saint Paul is in its 134th academic year as a residential Lutheran High School. For the past 30 years Saint Paul has been known for welcoming international students from allover the world.
- International students have many opportunities to live and learn with American classmates and roommates in a safe environment and Christian atmosphere as they prepare for their next step, college or university.
Rankings & Accreditation
- 98% of Saint Paul students attend a university or college upon completion of their high school diploma.
- Saint Paul was recently awarded the distinction of Exemplary School by the National Lutheran School Accreditation Board
- Accredited by…The Sate of Missouri, National Lutheran Schools Association and AdvancEd
- Total: 200
- International: 80-90 from 15-17 countries
- Vietnamese: 4
- Day/Boarding: TOEFL Junior/SSAT: SLEP 42-49 points, TOEFL 45 points, TOEFL Junior 646, IELTS 4.0-4.5, iTEP SLATE 2.5
- (A telephone/ SKYPE interview is also required)
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 71 or IELTS 6.0
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 71 or IELTS 6.0
- ESL: Yes ESL is offered per semester
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $27,000 for the 2015-2016 school year (includes tuition, room, board, and most fees)
- Living Expenses: $2,000
- Others (Health Insurance): Health insurance is included in tuition and fees, however, there is an additional $350 application fee, and an airport transportation fee of up to $50 per trip, with few other minor fees. There may be an additional ESL fee if needed.
- Total Cost (on I-20): $29,350
Scholarships & Financial Aid