Tennessee Tech University
Address: 1 William L Jones Dr, Cookeville, TN 38505, USA
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce have consistently ranked Cookeville among the most affordable cities in the nation, and the most affordable in Tennessee for a number of years.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Cookeville’s cost of living is 14.60% Lower than the U.S. average.
Rankings & Accreditation
- College Atlas-TTU was ranked #9 for Affordability, Academic Qualify and Accessibility among the Top 100 overall Out of State A-list rankings.
- TTU was also ranked #2 in the South for Affordability, Academic Qualify and Accessibility
- The Princeton Review-TTU is among the best in the Southeast: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- The College of Business is among the best 301 business schools: 2012
- TTU is a best value college: 2007, 2008, 2010
- U.S. News & World Report-TTU is one of the top public universities: 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- TTU is among the top regional universities in the South: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- TTU graduates leave with the least debt in the South: 2011, 2015
- SmartAsset-TTU is in the top three best value universities in Tennessee, and the top public university in the ranking: 2015
- AffordableCollegesOnline.org ranks TTU’s MBA program in their list of the Top 30 MBA programs
- Washington Monthly-TTU is among the universities that provide the best bang for your buck: 2013, 2014. In 2014, TTU was top in the state.
- GetEducated.com-The College of Business is among the best and most affordable AACSB-accredited online MBA programs: 2014. TTU was among the top 15 universities on the list and the top school in Tennessee.
- GetEducated.com also lists our program a “Best Buy” and ranks us #15 on their list of 2013 Best Online Programs.
- OnlineMastersPrograms.org-TTU’s online finance concentration in the MBA program is among the 46 best programs of its kind in the country.
- TTU was the only university in the state to make the 2015 list.
- Payscale.com-Based on total cost and alumni earnings, TTU provides students with the highest return on investment for any public university in the state and across Tennessee, TTU ranks third overall: 2014
- TTU graduates have the highest mid-career salary potential of any public university graduates in Tennessee: 2014
- Total: 11,339
- International: 1,397
- Vietnamese: 8
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 61 or IELTS 5.5
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 71 for some majors, MBA and Education 79 or IELTS 6.0
- ESL: Yes, supported by FLS International
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: Undergraduate $10,583 (per semester) + $872 x 2 = $22,910
- Tuition & Fees: Masters Graduate $9,891 (per semester) + $598 x 2= $20,978
- Tuition & Fees: Phd Graduate $6,594 (per semester) + $598 x 2= $14,384
- Living Expenses: $10,000 annually
- Others (Health Insurance): $300 per semester
- Total Cost (on I-20): $33,000
Scholarships & Financial Aid