The College of New Jersey
Address: 2000 Pennington Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08618, USA
- A highly selective institution, TCNJ is regarded for offering an exceptional education at a reasonable cost. TCNJ provides an interactive and supportive learning experience, where students collaborate with faculty members on innovative research and engage in discussion and analysis of relevant issues.
- The College of New Jersey emphasizes the undergraduate experience. A strong liberal arts core forms the foundation for a wealth of degree programs offered through TCNJ’s seven schools—the Arts and Communication; Business; Humanities & Social Sciences; Education; Science; Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science; and Engineering. The College is enriched by an honors program and extensive opportunities to study abroad, and its award-winning First-Year Experience and freshman orientation programs have helped make its retention and graduation rates among the highest in the country.
- Known for its aesthetic beauty and ranked by the Princeton Review as one of the most beautiful in the country, TCNJ’s campus is set on 289 tree-lined acres in suburban Ewing Township, within one hour of New York City, Philadelphia, and a number of coastal resort communities.
- TCNJ was also awarded, in 2006, a Phi Beta Kappa chapter, an honor shared by less than 10 percent of colleges and universities nationally.
- Total Student: 6,580
TOEFL or IELTS scores are required if English is not the applicant’s native language. A minimum score of 80 is recommended for the Internet Based TOEFL exam and a score of 7 or higher is recommended for the IELTS.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $27,000 / year
- Total fees: $39,800 / year
Over the past three years, over 80% of admitted out-of-state high school students have qualified for a merit scholarship, which range from $1,000 to $12,000 per year for all four years of study.