University of Idaho
Address: 875 Perimeter Drive MS 4264, Moscow, Idaho 83844-4264
- Great job placement for University of Idaho graduates with many programs offering 100% job placement.
- Very safe and friendly community located in an ideal small town setting.
- Low cost of living and very easy mobility throughout town with free transportation options.
- Easy access to our university through the Moscow-Pullman Regional Airport (PUW) with daily flights to and from Seattle, Washington.
- The University of Idaho is the flagship university for the state of Idaho and is a leading research university.
- Beautiful, historic, residential campus with modernized classroom and living spaces.
- The perfect campus and university experience one of the most beautiful, safest regions in the USA!
Rankings & Accreditations
- One of only 72 national land-grand research universities in the USA
- Top 100 public university in the USA (US News & World Report)
- Top 500 University worldwide (Shanghai Ranking 2013)
- Top 10% out of 1,500 four-year universities in the USA (Times Magazine)
- 33rd “Best Buy Universities” among USA universities, and 2nd in Pacific Northwest
- Accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Total: 12,500
- International: 950
- Vietnamese: 5
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 70 or IELTS 6.0
- Graduate: TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- ESL: Yes
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fees: $21,324
- Living Expenses: $8,328
- Others (Health Insurance): $2,100
- Total Cost (on I-20): $34,736
Scholarships & Financial Aid
High School GPA
Level of Funding
3.9 - 4.0
3.75 - 3.899
3.4 - 3.749
3.0 - 3.399
Guaranteed financial aid to any student who meets above high school or transfer GPA.