University of New Hampshire
Address: 3 campuses in Durham (main), Manchester & Concord, New Hampshire, USA
The University of New Hampshire, ranked among the top 50 public universities (U.S. News ranking: National Universities, #125) in the United States, has provided world-class education for over 150 years. A fully accredited and global institution, UNH reaches more than 80 countries through it's students, faculty, alumni and institutional relationships.
International Undergraduate Requirements
- A completed application (Common Application or Coalition Application) being sent to VNIS Education offices.
- Official secondary and/or university transcript(s) with English translations
- Official SAT (Code: 3918) or ACT (Code: 25240) –highest scores from each subsection of your SAT will be combined to give you the best overall score
- Official TOEFL (IBT: 80+) or IELTS (6.5+)
- Letter of recommendation Auditions, portfolio submission, and interviews may be required or requested for some majors within fine arts and performing arts.
A Truly Global Alumni Network
Graduates with a degree from UNH can start their careers anywhere, from New England to California to Singapore. With 133,000 alumni living in the U.S. and in 78 countries across the globe, your UNH alumni network is there to support you. UNH’s Alumni Pathways Mentoring Program pairs interested students with alumni who have a similar major or work in a related professional field. Through the program, alumni share their first-hand knowledge of what to expect after graduation, and students develop solid skills as they prepare to launch successful careers .
Tuition & Costs Per Year
- Tuition & Fees: $35,109
- Room & Board: $11,990
- Health Insurance: $2,280
- Miscellaneous: $2,500
- TOTAL: $51,879
Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students
International students are eligible for merit-based scholarships. Contact VNIS Education for more information.