University of South Carolina
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- #104 in National Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- #1 in the Undergraduate Interntional Business (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- #1 in the Master of Business Administration (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
- 9 master courses ranked in national top 25
- #1 in Sport Sciences in the US (Shanghai Ranking of World Universities, 2017)
- #38 in Undergraduate Business (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- #44 in Public Universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management ranked in US top 7
- Hospitality and Tourism Management ranked in top 15 global ranking (Shanghai Ranking 2020)
- top 1% best schools in number of invention certificates.
- USC currently owns seven large campuses, which is considered to be most beautiful and convenient campuses in the US. USC is promised to bring new and unique experiences to the international students
- It is equipped with international-qualified outdoor swmming pool, indoor simming pool with diving wells, and it also has more than 80 sports clubs, cinemas, museums and limitless other entertainment places.
Chances of employment after graduation:
- 83% Business students are employed 3 months after graduation assisted USC in being ranked #22 in national public universities for providing students “which are willing to adapt to working requirements”
- USC has close relationships with federal governments and large corporations such as IBM, Siemens, Samsung, Boeing,… bringing students valuable internship opportunities.
- Admitted to USC, students will take part in an alumni network with 300,000 members, including many of those who are holding key positions in Amazone, Bosch, Bank of America, IBM, Google, Palmetto Health and Disney.
- Tuition: $33,523/year (estimated based on IAP/direct)
- Living costs: From $10,108/year
Scholarships: Up to $12,000 for the 1st year